Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WHY WAS THE VISTAVISION PAGE PULLED?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    It was interesting following what was being said about coming out with a Vista Vision type camera in Super 8, or turning a 16 mm in to a two strip 8 mm Vista Vison machine. I'm not sure it would be financially practical, but I enjoyed the read....any reason why this page was pulled?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 05, 2002 11:20 AM: Message edited by: bossjock-dp ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's still there, last time I looked!

    Roger

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I blinked and it seemded to be missing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •